How to choose the right size
One of the important preconditions for you to feel good and comfortable in your shoes is to select exactly the right size for you. Thus you will avoid any grip or points of tension in the feet. GIROTTI offers you the opportunity to measure your feet and determine the right size of each shoe, which you order.
It is easy and fast if you follow the instructions how to measure your feet and use the below chart. In this way you can be sure that you will order the right size for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEET
Make sure you stand firm on the floor for the measurement to be precise. Follow the instructions below:
- 1. Place your foot on a sheet of paper so that your heel touches a wall
- 2. Mark the point where are your toe tips with a pencil on the sheet
- 3. Measure the distance with a line
To measure the circumference of your feet at its widest part you need a plastic tape measure. Follow strictly the below referred steps:
- 1. Step firmly on the tape
- 2. Find the widest part of your foot
- 3. Connect the edges as to measure the circumference
GIROTTI works with standard European sizes. However, due to specific features of the design of each shoe, there may be slight differences in the width and length of the sock of the different models. We advise you to determine the exact measures of your feet and consult the chart for the size of each model that you order to make sure that your shoes fit best.
You will find the size chart in the menu to the right of the configuration menu. Select the size and width option to open the popup menu. Click on "My size" to see the chart with the sizes of the model you have chosen.
IF MY SHOES DON`T FIT?
Girotti provides a new rapid and completely free process for return and exchange in 3 easy steps for all customers in Europe and U.S.
All exchanges and remakes are rapidly handcrafted with highest priority and delivered with 24 hour express delivery for free.
1. Submit your request for free return/exchange at our Return Center
2. Wait for Girotti's confirmation in 1 to 4 hours (business)
3. Schedule a pick-up or print the return label for leaving the package at Fedex/TNT point